Monday 27 September 2010

Malaysia Night 2010


Hello everyone.
24th of September was Malaysia Night in Trafalgar Square London.
We had the pleasure to perform on the stage with another local Nottingham group playing Pencak Sialt from Malaysia.
The event went very well and we all had a great time, for those interested the first combined set we performed can be view at Mediafire Malaysia Night 2010 Set 1
We're trying to source copies of our other set and once we do I'll post em here too.
Just wanted to say thanks to all envolved. If anyone out there actully attended please email me and tell me what you thought of the performance I will admit due to nerves our second set was much better but still , it was our first ever ;)
Anyone wanting to see more pictures please click here for my Facebook album and if you like add me as a friend ;) Thanks guys.Facebook Album

No comments: