Tuesday 1 February 2011

Why I study Pencak Silat!







Hello guys and girls.
Apologises for the lack of recent updates, I've very busy with work and outside constraints on my time, I've also been doing a lot of reflextion on my personal Silat journey and all this combined as kept me quiet but all back now and will keep you updated on any major changes should they arise.

I would like to resume blogin with this weeks choice of Silat In respect of a great man I've meet on a couple of occasions, a man who more than many others deserves the title of "Pendekar" although he as never claimed it. So  whilst penning new articles on Kujang Buah, Animal trance work, Biting and Cimande Juru Timpah Sebelah(Figure Eight hitting) I give you this weeks choice I know many of you may have seen it but its so could I know you wont want to miss it ;)
I've not had chance to ask Guru Tua Chris for permission to feature here but knowing him and holding him in the respect I do I hope he doesn't mind to much. For more information regarding Silat Fitrah please contact chijparker@aol.com

What better advert for Pencak Silat!

No comments: