Saturday 17 December 2011

Fighting For Lives 2011 (Lowline Matjan and Kerambit Workshop)


Hey guys.
As you are probably aware I co-teacher at a workshop in aid of  Fighting For Lives Children's Charity weekend of Nov 13th.

The event was in Dundee Scotland the turnout was great, everyone had a awesome day. The material I covered was Lowline Matjan and Lowline Karambit I had a wonderful time.
I wanted to use this venue to say a big thank you to Max for teaching with me on the day to everyone who attended and help raise money for children who really need our help; we're blessed in that, we can train in what we enjoy and still raise money for such a worthy course. Guru Max is a fine persilat and it was an honor to teach and train alongside him. I would highly recommend anyone in Scotland wanting to train in Pencak Silat to visit his website Fractal Fighting Arts.

The latest amount raised worldwide on the day was (And Im sure Bro Parv will correct me if I'm wrong) was circa 6300 Euros and pledges are still coming in.
Anyone wanting to know more about the charity and the amazing work they do to visit the website above and if you want to donate there's a button there. And to all the other instructors around the world I'm sure Parvez would joining me in saying a huge thanks you for all your hard work.
Thank you.




No comments: