Friday 26 September 2008

Contact Details

Sallam
Further to previous post wanted to leave my contact details.
I can be contact directly of no obligation training in Pukulan Cimande Combat Pencak Silat plus other various South East Asian martial systems and techniques, either private, class or in a workshop / seminar setting.
A the moment I'm working on setting up a weekly Pukulan Cimande Silat training group and looking to start running concurrently, but entirety separately; the first of many "Cimande Silat Concepts", Womens Self-Defence course's,

These will be 8 week, closed door courses covering purely combat self defense and not "Martial art"
aimed primary at complete beginners, but invaluable to women of all ages regardless of self defense level.

There will also be an intermediate course planned to follow , perhaps another 8 weeks for those who have completed the first course and are looking to explore more of the "martial" aspects of Pencak Silat.

For those who want to go into Silat-proper there will be the open gender Silat weekly class.

So details:
Siôn-marc Simpson (Pronounced "seanmark" one name)

simpson76@tiscali.co.uk
http://www.bebo.com/SinMarcS

I can also be reached through Combat Silat International's Bebo site http://www.bebo.com/CombatSilat and my abilities and credentials can be confirmed by my Guru Liam McDonald on
guruliam@hotmail.com

Please stay with me, I'm starting small but aiming high, take care
Train safe ;)

And on Facebook under my name

Mobile 07867777484

No comments: