Tuesday 31 May 2011

Silat Clip of the Month



Hello again.
Back again with my selection of cool clip of the month. One thing about my selections I select not on popularity or who as more students or who as the biggest business (Sorry group of clubs) But on who I think is generaly the real deal and viewers can see that I only select Gurus of true talent who have given back. Not just to their students but to the culture where these arts originated. This leads me into why this months clip is of my good friend Guru Eric Kruk. He is without doubt one of the last true Harimau gurus. What? but theres loads of teachers teaching Harimau,, right? wrong theres hundreds who claim to but theres MANY paper tigers out there and Eric is one of the last of the true Tigers. His skills are matched only by his generousity to those people in Indonesia he as helped with his orphanage visits he as a great group of guys and does a lot to give back to the culture and people we take from.
A big man a true Harimau. Heres to Guru Eric gods bless my friend.
Guru Eric Kruks Website

Guru Eric Kruk

No comments: