Monday 2 May 2011

SILAT CLIP OF WEEK



Hey guys!
Apologies for lack of content of late Im sure if you follow this blog you will be aware of some changes in my personal Silat journey and to my teaching. As such the transitions have kept me busy and thus away from you all. Rest assured Im back with new content and hope to make the site bigger and better than ever.
Stay tuned

This weks clip is my good friend Guru Alvin who I had the real pleasure of meeting in person in London last week with Guru Parvez Alam Phd of Fighting for Lives Fighting for Lives

A totally awesome day and cant plug Alvin and his club enough one of the worlds finiest Persilats and his humility is even greater than his skill
For more information regarding Guru Alvin please see this link (His new website is still in construction but some great info etc here)  Silat open circle

Enjoy ;)
Guru Alvin Guinanao Silat Buka Lingkaran

No comments: